Friday 10 September 2010

Propaganda

Like many others I was reeled in by this flyer...



Don't-Don't-Don't Believe The Hype! Looking at the flyer you'd be forgiven for believing there would be an underground tunnel, it would suggest that I think. It's like putting a picture of Neil Young on a gig poster and your main event being Blue. There were a couple of pictures of tunnels there and some art installations. This live act was amazing...



We saw the illuminated hula hoops shortly before we were asked to leave an hour and forty five minutes after we had begun queuing for a tunnel which didn't exist. Ignore the taglines secret labyrinth and explore-Replace with walk around a basement. I'm just bitter I didn't get what it said on the tin, I would have enjoyed it more otherwise, arriving without the excitement and expectation I'd built up. There was entertaining stuff to look at performance wise. I'll tell you about the Phosphorescent gig tomorrow-that was really good.

No comments: