Saturday 22 August 2009

Mission accomplished

Last night was a success. There was an impressive turnout...



Free beer is always appreciated. The main event was...



The pork pies flew off the tray. I can't eat them because of jelly issues, I know Snowy agrees with me on that front. Thanks to Tom Henshaw and the good folk from es and Charlie and Gary and all at Crooked Tongues for an enjoyable and manageable evening. I snapped a good one of the Mighty Cougar the other night. The rouge salute...



Toby's new stuff has arrived and will be available from the online shop and in the store on Monday...



To peruse the new season Click here My favourite new shirt is this Townes Van Zandt one...



Some pictures Rob took of Jackson yesterday cracked me up...



Have a good Weekend

No comments: