Wednesday 23 September 2009

Gilded Palace of Sin

That's the title of a great album by the Flying Burrito brothers. You should buy it if you don't own it already. It's relevance as a title? It has the word PALACE in it. If you've been sleeping under a rock I'll fill you in on the new movement that's filled the store of late...



If that little read has given you the impetus to rep the Palace you're in luck. Tees are now in stock... Click here

There are four designs and six colourways available as you will see if you clicked that link up. The first run of black tees are made on a limited amount of inside out ones so snap them up. This Facebook application owes me a couple of proper nights sleep now...



Somehow addictive. I've been whacking people left, right and centre. Boring I know but it's part of my life. I leave you with Jaynesy. He's had a fair bit of Alley coverage now, I think he needs a regular spot...



I'm afraid I didn't know the name of what I imagine must be a signature move hence titling it the Ribcage.

No comments: