Thursday 19 January 2012

Phone home

Monday was the last post? Today is Thursday! What is happening? Well the Police want to take me to court, this is a long story I'll be able to tell one day when I've calmed down and hopefully have a happier tale to tell, this has held up blog proceedings. One main time consumer these last few days has been being lost in the glorious world of one of these things...



It's incredible, I can't believe I survived without it etc. Like anything in my every day life getting the thing hooked up/number changed over/internet to work was no walk in the park but I think each crease has been ironed out and the fun has begun. Instagram is a winner. Things that have been good lately, new guilty sit-com pleasure is this...



Apologies, it's saccharine sweet entertainment, brain at the door style. I've admitted to it, wincing a couple of times and have been met with "Oh I watch that too" on more than one occasion so I think it's okay. This is a great treat, thank you
Don't Watch That TV
...



Kalis on curbs stoked me out...



Skating to and from work lately has been fun. Paddy's back from Tokyo and straight on the Salad Bar's woodwork...



Daisuke is currently in Berlin and I'm going to bed.

No comments: