Friday 12 June 2009

Hayfever

The allergies last one week a year for me. It seems they began today, the upside is the pills make you drowsy. No heavy machinery for me then, bearing press is off limits. Here are some pictures from the other night. We went to see Worthless...



He was accompanied by Pigman Dan...



and by Chad Powers or the ghost of Chad Powers as my photography skills show...



He played a good set repping Slam the whole time...



and promoting the new album...



Our friend the Mighty Cougar's other band Miss Nicaragua followed...



Cougar had a radio mic for the first time. He did the start of one song outside Chicken cottage opposite. I think the chicken shop owner was a bit disturbed by the masked man running through traffic and rapping at his door. The Cougar had some serious moves...



and climbed all around the place...



Pure entertainment. Okay what's new in here? On the product front we have six new Nike SB's on the shelves. The Debacle premiere is nearing a comfort zone before it shows at 7. Make sure you're here. New Shiner product is through the door. Loads of Spitfire's, new Anti-Hero boards, new Krooked boards, the screaming hand BBQ set I showed you the other day, Independent sunglasses. All of this is live on our online store. We've been snowed under, Jackson has also gathered past rat signals together. Scroll down the front page of the Slam site, look at the bottom and click on clips. Be sure to check out Slam City Mates too, there's some funny stuff on there. This work load pre 7 pm could lead to this phone stance...



My pick of the litter this Friday would have to be these boards...



There's a fair bit to do before this evening gets underway so I'm going to love you and leave you. One last thing though. I left my camera here on my day off and was greeted by this image when I turned it on. Remember kids...



...crack kills.

No comments: