Friday 26 June 2009

Remember the time

Unless you've been under a rock and your only link with the outside world is this blog you'll be aware that Michael Jackson passed away. Love or hate him his influence is undeniable and I bet one of these lurks or has lurked in your bedroom/house/loft...



I borrowed the LP from the library and made my own interpretation of the album cover for my cassette copy when I was at primary school. This game was sick too...



Yes Moonwalker! Ben had the duvet cover. An early end to a strange and tragic life.Considered not even mentioning it but felt I had to. Hopefully he's chilling on an island somewhere with Elvis,Biggie, Morrison and the rest. The board wall is looking good for you this weekend...



Enjoy a more detailed look using our online store. The Habitat cork cruisers are amazing. What do we have to sell you? Predominantly...



Good sticker that. We have the Powell dvd "Fun" in stock, it's the fun we've been selling for years that keeps them coming back. This colour co-ordinated grem was psyched on the choice we offer...



You've been tango'd! I lost a fair few hours on that Moonwalker game but none of the antics crept into my everyday life. I spent many more hours on the game that influenced this clip...



If you visit the Hennes website for a spot of browsing pay heed to Nugget on their front page...



London calling huh? Hard rock calling tomorrow so I can't promise any Alley action. we'll be watching...



Hyde park's not ready

No comments: