Friday 6 November 2009

Three out of Thirty six

I felt it only fitting to watch this last night. In no way is it as good as the graphic novel, but it was more immediate...



Me getting into the spirit of things, I heard a lot of fireworks but my view was obscured by a canopy. Years a go now my friend
Dan
would drop by on occasion with some film for me to try out. My 35mm camera would often be in my pocket at that time. Looking through old photos the other day, some really jump out. He'd given me some slide film, the cross processing makes some pictures look amazing and others make a young man look like a withered sixty year old, These worked out....



Charlie and Gareth at a Cide event on Lower Marsh. Gareth looks like a Mountain Lion. The colours of this one Of J.O.C are sick. He's going to be playing the Slam Christmas Party...



Finally the people's choice...



Steez

No comments: