Friday 26 February 2010

"Is that what happens when you get old...

...you start dancing in front of mirrors?" Charlie made a friend with this gem of a sound byte second only to the homeless guy who instructed Jagger and myself to take on board "changes and implement them" On a rainy Thursday evening he was the morale boost we needed. We had braved the elements for the premiere of Chris Mulhern's
This Time Tomorrow
video. It was a great turn out, apologies for there being no images, I forgot the camera. The video's sick and I'm looking forward to seeing it again. We'll have it in stock in a few weeks. One image I can show you is an old one I un-earthed and had never seen before. Me, Luigi and Jackson meet the Super Mario brothers courtesy of Rob...



Other news is that Dan Henshaw has joined the blogging ranks. Check him out
here
Don't forget we'll be raising a glass to him tomorrow night...



I'll leave you with a little insight into our morning. The grip job took three of us...

No comments: