Friday 17 June 2011

Old Curiosity Shop

Sometimes a tidy in here becomes more of an archaeological dig. Some gems were uncovered today I thought i'd celebrate. Was actually looking for this the other day...



It contains only one incident...



Equipment/machinery involved is a stroke of genius. Other pieces of our illustrious history I exposed are this sign...



This was added to and added to as time went on, it was taken down before the truly offensive made it's way on there, have a closer look...



Still asked more than once a day. I made my stage debut over the last two nights at this...



We were wheeling large pieces of set around in the pitch black. I haven't been that nervous since a school play, such a good feeling afterwards though, it was a whole lot of fun. Back in the retail hub now I'm pleased to report that issue 5 of Grey...



Is in stock and available for perusal at your leisure. Come in and pick up a copy, we have...



Finally this is something that is no way amusing...



See you over the weekend

No comments: