Wednesday 29 June 2011

Shredative

Managed to skate the last two nights, i'm so happy it's still a real head cleaner. Best thing out, I guess that's why we're still excited about it. As promised here are some Rod Stewart images. Stevie Nicks and Ronnie Wood both joined him on stage and I imagine everyone in the park un-convinced to begin with, that day left with a new found respect for him and an open ear. I hope this statement even applies to the gaggles of disgruntled looking offspring I passed on my way to meet the others. Nat kindly got us in, here she is with Toddy and the man himself (almost)...



This guy had the moves down, I suppose you'd have to. We saw Stevie Nicks first, she was incredible, pure power. In her honour Nat brought a headband for each one of us, here is Hops' gold one...



I had a kind of zebra piece, i'll show you that when I get the other photos. Hyde Park is set up well, you can always see what's going on...



The sound is amazing too, the guitar noise during Stevie Nicks' show was truly epic. Rod gave it the whole show, I enjoyed watching his hand gestures to the technicians make the sound a third louder during the first track. Not as much as watching Toddy get into the spirit of Do Ya think i'm sexy before Rod even took the stage, look at how much Hops enjoyed it...



What a great Sunday, the last great Sunday was at the Wu, here's to more great Sunday's. This is on tomorrow night...



Enjoy your mid-week and this thoroughly unfunny youtube clip...

No comments: