Monday 28 December 2009

Dead zone

It's that no-man's land time period. We are on the bridge between Christmas and New Year. Judging by the day I have had in the shop and a brief walk through my town after skating today, shopping is the order of the day, shopping as feverishly as possible. Oli pointed out the other day quite rightly that as soon as an item has a sale tag on it customer's treat said item with even more disregard than normal. Shops I spent a short time in did have more than a few tell tale piles of discarded clothing. For the next couple of days I'll be behind the counter but our sale has yet to kick off so it will be business as usual. With little to blog on about today's post is just to comment on this time of year, these transient days sandwiched between two big events. Strange isn't it? Here's an image that's been on my desktop for a while now that I thought I'd share with you... I like giraffes a lot.

No comments: