Wednesday 23 December 2009

"Just relax and let your mind go blank...

..That shouldn't be too hard for you" When I saw the trailer for this I was underwhelmed but...



...I saw it last night at a hair brained 10.30 pm showing with my brother. It is what cinema was made for. Honestly it's the most incredible thing I've ever seen in a cinema, I was transported to another world and left pretty much speechless. I'm recommending you leave preconceptions at the door and take down a 3D showing, unbelievable. I know I've maybe cried wolf a few times in many peoples opinion as to the merits of certain films but take a chance on this one. News from the frontline is Shier's back. We've traded business cards already- Who'd have thunk it...



Graham has paid us a visit bearing gifts...



The new Vice magazine is in. Jackson is stoked because temporarily his Vans box back rest has a magazine pile footrest to accompany it before the rest of them are picked up...



Pick one up I suggest you do. This months issue contains a Wolfboy story and a selection of Olly Todd's poetry so that's a Christmas treat in the bank. On a related topic Olly's new boards drop in just under a month and here's a peek at them...



I'm typing this with bleeding fingers so I'm going back to the war zone, over and out

No comments: