Wednesday 12 May 2010

To the bone

Work has been going off today, many Blueprint dvd's are winging their way across the country and further afield. Pay us a visit if you're yet to acquire one. Thanks to
Ray
I got to enjoy seeing Pavement play last night. They smashed it and played pretty much everything you wanted to hear. My night in images is constructed with my mother in mind. She loves a light show. It sure was pretty...



Story of my life here...



The dangly ones were mesmerising...



Especially when they were "full beam"...



Thought you'd like that Mum. The final encore left loads of massive balloons bouncing around the crowd. They're playing there tonight again, you should source yourself a ticket. John Tolley over at Banquet records is on the ball with this one. Check the latest Banquet T-Shirt...



You can get yours
here
Get your diaries out for the next
New Slam
too! Another more imminent event is the launch of Henry Kingsford's new magazine I believe I told you a little bit about before. It's this Friday coming, pizza and beer, get yourselves along and be one of the first to see the mag. All the relevant info is here...



The next day we have the RVCA team in the store doing a signing before a demo at Mile End...



Cycling around the other day with Dan and Charlie had me racking my brains to remember the tune to E.T. Try it, I kept coming up with Back To The Future. Once we'd cracked it I was humming it a lot on our jaunt across town. Somehow it lead to this song and now I can't get it out of my head...



Now neither can you

No comments: