Monday 9 August 2010

ESC 2010

Back on the blogosphere and soon to visit Stockwell I thought I'd give you my last few days in pictures. Pre Switzerland was Steve's bbq...



and very nice it was too. Night two in Brixton followed where we came to pay our respects...



Then Basel bound the next day. I love it when you board a plane from the ground...



you have a window to take pictures before they hurry you on...



We were staying here...



Some of the more perfect photos I lifted from the Carhartt site. This is an over view of the course...



As it was the contests 10th birthday the centre piece was a big cake...



The candle's saw some pole jamming over the Weekend. Bertrand had been there all week making sure things ran smoothly...



Pontus had a booth...



As did Stu and Ewen from
Lovenskate
...



Percy was there...



and Jerome and Smithy...



Colin Kennedy, Khoran Gayle, Chris Oliver, Gorm Ashurst and Dan Wileman were there but I am a slack photographer. Wileman won best trick. The slope to kicker into bank everyone skated into he tre flipped up on the Saturday. Itwas good to see Daryl Dominguez and Dan from Slam on Carnaby street there skating too, Daryl Dominguez did a hand full of tricks into the bank. I liked this slide outside the contest...



I got to skate a little park away from the contest with Bertrand and...



Alex Irvine ad Lars Griewe. I had a lot of fun there.
Luy-Pa SIn
brought my attention to important news in the hotel lobby...



Snoop was defending Tiger Woods...



Not sure this is the image I'd use in the window if I was running a hair salon...



Settle down Beavis...



This is who won the street contest...



His name is Nassim Guammaz and I'm sure you'll be hearing a lot more about him. Straight after the final pretty much was time for...



Round two and the view at the end of the treadmill the other side...



See you tomorrow

No comments: