Tuesday 17 August 2010

Jake 0-Backy board 1

It's always been one of my favourite's. Here Drehobl demonstrates it's a thing of beauty...



It's a cruel mistress however, yesterday one scorpion pitched me to the floor...



After a more than thorough check and a night in a ward i'm out but have limited movement in my left shoulder. Painkillers and catching up on the sleep I was unable to get in the ward is on the cards. Perhaps I could have slept through the surrounding chaos but the light shined in my eyes at regular intervals made it difficult. When I was buying the painkillers at boots I found out what someone's been up to...



Not really, ever seen this one?...



I'm going to take down some films in my room I think. Hopefully there'll be none of this that greeted Rob the other night on his cinema trip...

No comments: