Tuesday 24 August 2010

J.P. Prewitt

My modelling career big break has come in. Skateboarding may have to take a back seat when I encase my feet in glass bowls like the hand model today's post is named after in this...



If you're reading this I know you have 7 minutes to spare and re-living that film in the bite size chunk above is not a bad way to spend it. Here's my model shot, they're in our window and everything...



Quite exciting, the Emerica Laced x Slam City Skates shoe will be on sale very soon. They're looking good...



Call us for availability. Parts of my journey to...



yesterday were enjoyable. Good to see family and friends. I caught up with the big man...



Joelly V has the memory of an Elephant and the heart of a Lion. Soundtrack to today courtesy of my man on the street has been this...



The only man who can make talking about Clark's sound cool. See you tomorrow

No comments: