Wednesday 17 November 2010

Making up for it

Computer access or lack of it has been the cause of any blog inactivity of late so here is a bountiful one, things to look at, listen to and watch. My father and I went to this show tonight...



Caitlin Rose has a beautiful voice, I've told you about her before. Here's my image of the evening...



Familiar with her own work and having seen her before made my highlight of the evening an easy choice. It was her cover of this...



Thank you for a good evening dad, glad you didn't get lost on the way home. Many people have been talking about the new P-Rod -me myself and I part, it really is phenomenal, unfathomable. I watched it, watched it again to work out the ins and outs of what happened and sat back. You should search it out and do the same. Pizzer then drew my attention to this...




What fun it all looks

No comments: