Tuesday 30 November 2010

Sleepy Sun

We went and saw these guys play last night at the Borderline



They were really good, I spent most of the show with my eyes closed. Partly because their music lends itself to doing just that but also because what last time was vital to their presence on stage is now missing. Rachel Fannan who flitted around the stage and made mirth with the crowd last time I saw them has now left the band. Here's what she's up to now...



I'd recommend seeing them play, they have all the power still but lack some of the tenderness. We all had a good time and I'm sure you're glad. Fresh off the press is the latest issue of
Grey
...



Come in and pick one up. I'm pleased to have penned some words about Mr Toby Shuall in there. I'll let you know when it's up online too. Also make sure to check out the
Hold Tight
blog on the regs, with all manner of contributors it looks to have some varied content.

No comments: