Friday 1 May 2009

“There is no terror in a bang,

only in the anticipation of it”-Alfred Hitchcock

Since I heard about it we've been anticipating a bang from La La land. It greeted me this morning...


http://theberrics.com/dailyops.php

Shier terrorising the Berrics. He's on a trip right now gathering footage with this guy...



Expect more news from the Blueprint camp soon. Big tings agwan. Another friendly face greeted me whilst trawling through the regular online circus. My daily visit to Chrome ball incident saw me face to face with Suburban Bliss founder Toby Shuall on the Gonz's shoulders. The picture is always behind me as I type but it was pleasant seeing it in context of what was happening in 92...

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgVXtXA7IeG6qjLXzoOqn-fReaBA60ohEnPjQroRGWn5fZkBbAzmGShAw00RX5wvqb7v5GSA43fXo4JHKgILimuomnNUaCX6Wr5_pd8rh5dkOoSCu38FRSaZdjlNu4Sn2oBjzFff9suFv84/s1600-h/gonzcrock3chrome.jpg

Sometimes it's a shocker when you look down and last nights stamp brings memories flashing back. Today it was a nice reminder of a great evening...



One of my top three venues in London. Jim White put on a magical show of old and new material injected as always with mirth and story telling. I lifted this image from Tamsins four shots at happiness blog...



We had a good vantage point. It sounds amazing in there. I missed out on the new album but managed to pick this up on the way out. It was the one I was missing...



If you're a fan of a good narrative weaving its way through your music time and aren't afraid of some religious imagery give him a listen. Maybe you'll make the next show

No comments: