Wednesday 20 May 2009

"Where is disco?"

This is what I was asked on my way to work this morning, at least that's what I thought I was asked. "You want a disco?" I asked just to confirm. "Yes, disco" I told him he could find one but that it wouldn't be open until this evening and began suggesting opening times of local venues fitting that description. He interrupted me..."I was told there is disco on the corner" By this point I was confused and also in a hurry to be on my way "Why do you want a disco now?" I asked. "I want Nurofen" his reply. Completely baffled by the relation between the two I told him how to get to Superdrug. It was only whilst re-telling the story that I figured out that his quest was for Tesco. Maybe a disco was responsible for him needing Nurofen though. Claire Alleaume kindly sent through issue two of this...



The cover reads "Chris Ault on fire" To use an old Pizzer joke for Robs amusement "if only" Ault smashes it on the regular. He has a sick frontside krooked grind photo in there but my photo of it turned out horribly. You'll have to come and pick one up. Here's the first page of the interview instead...



This has been our soundtrack today...



Tonight it's about this time...



There is such a thing as a free chicken

No comments: