Tuesday 5 May 2009

Workathon

It's been busy in here of late. With deliveries on top of everything today it has been a ...



While it's quiet I thought I'd bring you a picture of a naughty crocodile...



Are you dizzy? You may be after watching tomorrows game of skate with Boots and Steph. Make sure to check in for that game in the morning. Last night I had a curry with Grace and Jonny L. Mid way through a mouthful of rice I bit down on something hard. I pulled it out and found a stone. The restaurant owner tried to convince me it was betel nut. I have seen enough stones to know what had hit my tooth and no matter how many times the annoying man said betel nut I was still convinced a stone had made it into my mouth. By this point I didn't really care. It was the principle. He made up a cock and bull story about a cardamom pod being mistaken for a cockroach once upon a time and said betel nut about another twenty times. He had the audacity to complain when I paid by card too. For future reference the Viceroy Indian in Beckenham litters food with pebbles and will then try to blind you with science. This is a betel nut...



It's a lot softer than a stone but still has no place in your pilau rice.

No comments: