Wednesday 17 March 2010

Sorry about the stickies

I used Jackson's computer yesterday for the internet orders etc. For some reason I used the stickies to house some text and accidentally deleted a load of info he needed. He has now changed his password and I'm banned from using his computer. This is a formal apology. Meanwhile in another part of town lots of work has been going on...



downstairs has been transformed...



here's leakage of a hot centre piece...




Percy Dean
...



has been in the house documenting the Emerica/Altamont takeover along with Emma Reynolds...



The whole project has been overseen by Mr Tom Henshaw...



Make sure you pay us a vist on Saturday for the
opening
. I'm off to Amsterdam tomorrow...



Quite literally for the launch...



Of the new Omar Salazar shoe. I'll let you know how I get on when I'm beamed back

No comments: