Monday 22 March 2010

The style you haven't done yet

Good news in from this camp...



Momentum is building with the run up to the premiere. Tickets are all sold out, while on the subject Banksy if you're reading this your tickets are safe and sound. Here's the trailer...

MAKE FRIENDS WITH THE COLOUR BLUE trailer. from Blueprint Skateboards on Vimeo.



Which I lifted from the fresh new Blueprint site. There's a load more content and it's easier to navigate around. Check the fresh site
here
As I type there are 13 days, 8 hours, 23 minutes and 20 seconds till the premiere according to the new site, hope you have your tickets put away for that one, it'll be a good night. Whilst flicking through the site I found this picture Shier had posted from a trip to Majorca from 2000-good memories...



Look at how young Brady is! Goodness knows why I have my hands behind my head. Magee called Toby and I Albatrosses at one point on the trip but he was happy we were there really. One night very soon in April will be another raucous one and I hope you'll all be there

No comments: