Wednesday 14 April 2010

Denim and Leather

The purchase of a Pleather Altamont jacket today sparked a conversation about leather jackets and their merits. I've never owned one but remember wanting a very specific one when Seattle sounds were rattling around my ears. On the way to pick up lunch I dropped in on a favourite vintage clothes shop stop off. One whole rail of leather jackets were on sale for £10 only. I tried some on, five. They all looked wrong, some were too short, some were too wide. It made me think who looks good in a leather jacket? (the boss excluded) You know who? This guy...



Murdoch was a hero of mine, this led to a good viewing of this...



and the discovery of what promises to be the funniest film ever made...



All this came from Henry's Apple button + escape revelation. We took this down last night...



If you haven't seen it you should. It's a Happy Madison production and that's all you really need to know, that is an accolade in itself

No comments: