Saturday 17 April 2010

Dot Cotton

We spotted the Eastender's stalwart outside Diana's enjoying some dinner...



Funnily enough it was seconds after I'd enquired in the launderette about the price of a service wash. Unfortunately the photo of Toddy/Shier with her never materialised. Dan bought us our daily caffeine from arguably the best coffee shop in the West End...



They got creative labelling our black and white Americano's...



I visited an old pal later on yesterday evening. If his work had not re-located I have no doubt in my mind he'd have witnessed Dot at Diana's too...



Viva Le Baron! Notch has had a face-lift. Sift through Jackson's world of skateboarding
here
If it's Saturday afternoon and you're reading this indoors, do me a favour and go outside, it's a lovely day

No comments: