Saturday 24 April 2010

Roller skating Jam

Carnaby street saw some Nike SB queuing action this morning...



People came to pick up the Dunk "Skunk"...



and there were a lot of satisfied customers...



Shier is waiting finally to board his plane back to La La land now the volcano has simmered down. Safe journey mate...



Dirt Burger entrepreneur The Wilson would like to draw your attention to his better half's up coming marathon efforts. Kate's raising money for Mudchute city farm, I know it's not the skate park but dig deep it's for a good cause-I told you so. Sponsor her
here
Good luck tomorrow Kate. Finally I'll leave you with a heartwarming John Lewis ad Magee pointed me in the direction of...



My brother's giving a best man's speech today, I bet it's a good one. See you in the Sunday zone

No comments: