Saturday 3 April 2010

Double dippage

Ready mixed whiskey doubles at
Sam Ashley's
photography show caused a glitch in the Matrix yesterday so apologies for no post. I realise a vast number of you reading this will always be reading the Slam news page but those who come straight here to the Alley may have missed something worthy of the double dip...



Baines and gang have a sick edit over at the DVS site. Check out the footage
here
The footage excited me this morning and I'm looking forward to tomorrow night even more. Those of you who've been sleeping under a rock, tomorrow night is the premiere of Blueprint's new release Make Friends With The Colour Blue. Those of you with Easter Sunday free get yourselves down to Southbank. From Midday Blueprint organised activities will be taking place...



I'm pretty sure participants will be encouraged to remain clothed but you get the idea. Random photos of the day are me and the Wilson hanging out with an astronaut on his bday courtesy of Dan Callow...



also one for Jackson, it looks like he's been getting up in East London toilets. Perhaps it's an ode to his work...



See you all tomorrow. I'll be compact disc jockying my legs off from just after 9 at the Macbeth too, second time round may be a little more diverse than the first time.

No comments: