Friday 22 January 2010

Payment plan

So far this week I've twisted my ankle, sprained my wrist and decided I need an extravagant item of clothing. Let out a comedy Partridge scream this morning on the way down the stairs when I forgot to avoid putting weight on my foot. This man...



namely Mr Karim Bakhtaoui who has been busy out there clocking up footage and repping Adidas and DGK on the London streets has been smashing it. If you didn't see his Rat Signal you should make sure you have a watch

here
Next time you hesitate skating your local ledge picture him switch 360 flipping over the top of it and it might put things into perspective. Good news if you've been waiting for product from these guys...



Hang in there...



All the new product is on the wall and is being entered into our
Online Store
We have a limited drop of these too...



I enjoyed a beer with Snowy and Rob last night in the Royal Oak. I was stoked to find out that the spot where we were sitting was the point where Nicholas Lyndhurst travels back to War time in this...



This excited me somewhat

1 comment:

Slobodan Burgher said...

whoa! that sw 360 flip was the craziest thing ever saw...witness Ben Yobe the next generation in making!