Tuesday 19 January 2010

You learn something every day

The Guardian crossword got a session today. Managed to finish it apart from things I have never known but now do. This is a Dhow which is an Arab sailing vessel...



The thing attached to the bottom of this climbing shoe is called a crampon...



Rob knew this, I feel enriched. Pretty happy I got the Titicaca answer. Following a Ben Humphries recommendation I watched a few of these...



It's compelling stuff and it's nice having a familiar voice (Carmela Soprano) on the screen as it was watching Where The Wild Things Are and hearing Tony again. I also watched and enjoyed this last night...



Bad weather on the horizon forced Evan into his ark, I think it's going to force me underground into one of these...



Carbon Monoxide a go go

No comments: