Friday 30 October 2009

Artists retreat

Badger was telling us earlier about his new house and eventual plans to offer a retreat. Some solace away from the madness where creativity can be channeled and put to good use. Slam it seems offers a similar service. Encouraged and not chastised, Rob's creativity flourishes. I was greeted by DGK general Marcus McJ.co.uk...



On top of this manipulation the action figure army has grown...



Joining Jackson are myself and Dan. I've had a revamp...



and Dan, created today is up. He comes complete with Zic...



On the way to go skating yesterday I walked past the barbers. My brother was in there for the end of the month trim. General nause protocol dictates that if a loved one is in that kind of situation the correct thing to do is stare through the window till embarrassingly noticed. This back fired. He didn't see me and the peroxide blonde girl cutting his hair said to him I found out afterwards..."You don't see that often, a forty year old with a skateboard" He informed her it was probably his brother and she apologised. Later at the skate park a kid said "how long have you been skating?" the standard "a while now" was my response. "You must be about twenty" he said. Good lad, swings and roundabouts, needless to say I've had a shave since. Anecdote over. Make sure you check out the promo for Joe Gavin's new video Pusherman
here

No comments: