Sunday 11 October 2009

Natural habitat

I believe that Charlie and I were close to taking the pilgrimage to Kingston last night. The trip never took place. Jackson's message that greeted me this morning meant I got to share some of the evening. Luigi in the wild...





Shortly after this Luigi was walking along the street texting when he walked straight into a lamp post and knocked himself out. He lost a few minutes out there in the field but he's okay now. In no way am I claiming this next clip is a find, it's an original, one of the reasons youtube is good. There is always the slight chance some of you haven't seen it too which is my motivation. It never gets old, the background action makes up for an absence of Luigi in the wild footage too...



Top boy. Nut done in more way than one

No comments: