Friday 23 October 2009

Karl Stephen Watson

I'm not sure how often you check Chrome ball incident. You should remedy the regularity of your visits to that particular site if they are lagging. If you look frequently you will have caught the best post ever. If not I'm doing my duty by directing you that way. This guy...



Have a look. Make sure you click the link and take in his part from the best video
Click here
One of the most naturally gifted skateboarders from our ends was always this guy...



He is also our favourite trumpet player. It's amusing that in this trumpet heavy music video he has a different role. He'd look pretty odd in a bumblebee outfit I suppose...



Thanks to Massey for bringing this to my attention. Do you know what today is? It's Seth's birthday...



Long island ice tea time

1 comment:

Talk to me said...

no news about sonic youth gig? weird :)