Wednesday 7 October 2009

In the air

That's where Josh is right now. Winging his way back to the Motherland. He indulged in some extreme chin-ups prior to his departure...



Quite a task with his daily burden in tow, he took 13 without it beating Rob's record by two. I will say that after the 11th the upness of his chin may have been in question. Lets call it 11 and three quarters. Josh left us with some Toddy footage on his site. To see Toddy's three strikes Click here The board he's riding will arrive in here for sale tomorrow. Four boards, four sizes. Window shop today and call us tomorrow...



I'll leave you with a fist full of things that have enhanced my daily life of late...



This revelation has meant confectionery appears more regularly in my diet for sure. Episode 3 of How I met your Mother's fifth season got a viewing last night. This arrived this morning...



Funny stuff. I have four more episodes of this to watch...



Then a five month wait for the third series to start. If you're short of something to watch and don't fancy my televisual recommendations this is in stock...



Bonus round is the best doovde in here right now. £14.95 to you, thank you and goodnight.

No comments: