Saturday 31 October 2009

White Freightliner Blues

Let me introduce you to someone. You'll know him if you don't already perhaps as Bubbs' sponsor Waylon in The Wire...



He was a close personal friend of Townes Van Zandt, his son is named Justin Townes Earle. He recently released this album in memory of Townes...



I'm going to see him touring this album with my parents this evening at the scene of many Summer days past-Fairfield halls. Here's a sample for you...



Preferable I feel to normal Halloween shenanigans. Nothing good has come from Halloween for me, I'm sure Jackson agrees. There was that one good time involving 48 eggs actually, best not mentioned. These Halloween inspired images redeem the celebration...



This is genius...



Feel free to mail jakesalleyslam@gmail.com any outfits from this evening you feel to be outstanding and worthy of some press. . We spotted the new
Pointer
display in Size yesterday. Rob's
name
is in the window...



His name in lights. One more plug for you before I go. Will Harmon...



in between vaulting road gaps has been busy studying and working. He dropped by today on his way out for a skate. Will is also now editor of Arts London News. Read his most recent article
here
Have a good read and then cover yourself in fake blood.

No comments: