Tuesday 27 October 2009

Trophy cabinet

The Vans Shop Riot contest took place the Weekend past. Slam team riders went up to represent. Olly Todd, Vaughan Baker, Snowy and Rory Milanes did us proud. They were chaperoned by Rob Mathieson and Lev Tanju and brought back the bronze...



The Weekend took it out of all of them...



See them smashing it here




I've had a run down of what went down and it sounds amazing, unfortunately the computer rig here runs this like a piece of clip art. Not even that good actually, you'll see this before I do. Your favourite UK rapper and mine...



Wants me to draw your attention to a Halloween fancy dress show happening this Friday...



I'm aiming to make the pilgrimage. That first Worthless image was the work of Ad over at
Drawing Boards
He is also responsible for the newest Worthless Merch. Have a look...



These shirts are printed on quality Coping shirts. We have four in stock right now but I'm sure if you're keen for one in particular we can source it for you. In stock as I type is a Small White one, a Medium natural one, a Large Orange and an XL Yellow. They are £24.95. Support UK Hip Hop and Brennan by grabbing one of these and making it down to the show. Worthless will be happy to know that these will hit our shelves before the Weekend...



Kalis is the consummate professional. Three sizes of his new board will be in by the end of the Week.

1 comment:

azac said...

Bronze medal sticker, along with gold and silver can be found in my store here http://www.zazzle.com/azac69*

Just click on my name to take you there.