Sunday 12 September 2010

Congratulations

My photograph taking skills were somewhat impaired last night. I often find having a good time gets in the way and regret not maintaining the discipline of taking photographs the next day. Lucky for me the Charlie Young camera has some gems in it so I'll try and bring you them at a later date. Last night we celebrated Gareth and Alice getting married. These are all the photos I took last night. We reminisced in the Glasshouse beforehand and I thought this picture was apt...



We all arrived as dinner was finishing and got to see the cutting of the cake...



That's not your average cutting of the cake photo, it's taken prematurely. It's a pre cutting the cake photo with no cake cutting going on. Shortly after the two joined forces...



and enjoyed the first dance...



to Sonic Youth no less. It was good to see the two of them so happy and to have a riotous good time in suits. Expect more photos of revellers propelled by the Dan Henshaw mega mix soon. Congratulations Gareth and Alice and thanks for having us.

No comments: