Wednesday 1 September 2010

Traveller returns

We jumped on one of these late last night back to the Motherland...



You know by now how psyched I am on entering a plane from the floor so that's the mandatory flying shot. Here are token offerings from my travels. Berlin is the most amazing city I've ever been to I think. I'll tell you in more depth in the coming days of what went down but for now...



We joke about how many photos there must be world-wide of the front of the shop. I bet this image is lurking in many more hard drives/shoe boxes/ photo albums. The TV tower gives the whole place a Blade runner vibe I liked. The architecture there is insane, there is an elevated Bronx style train track and never not something to look at. It feels like you're in on a secret walking around the place. I immersed myself in the culture by sneaking a visit here just before our flight...



I'll give you a more detailed account of things and be sure to remind me to tell you about this guy...



It's been busy in here due to the release of this...



Flying out so grab yours quick. It's £11.95

No comments: