Tuesday 28 September 2010

Exodus

The title of today's post is not referring to the soundtrack to Luigi's new student domicile. One huge slice of the London skate scene are either currently already in NY or on route there...



Have a good time boys-send us pictures. NY related is an amazing post from Mr Warnett about these guys...



Have a good look through it
here
Make sure you click through the links to see indulgent pictures of boosted Polo items like this...



It's the kind of thing I want my attention turned to when I open my computer on a Monday morning, hopefully there's some reading there for you this cold and increasingly dark Tuesday evening. My sticker job yesterday got me hyped, I'd forgotten about the sheet of dog stickers at my parents house...



Keep those L's up

No comments: