Wednesday 8 September 2010

Here's to taking it easy

I'd like to begin this post with a dual purpose photo...



This is to remind you to pick up issue 2 of Grey magazine and to big up Hoppy for my new lights. Visibility is no longer a problem for me and the mule. Tonight i'm going to see Phosphorescent with my dad. You may like them. These two tracks off the new album will let you know pretty quick if you do or not. Even if they don't I recommend the album previous, the title of which is To Willie. Willie Nelson covers-good stuff. Have a listen...





If you're in the market for a new board and today's inclement weather hasn't made you give up on ever rolling again we have good news for you. Each of the three new series' from these guys...



Should be on the wall for the Weekend

No comments: