Tuesday 7 September 2010

"You have learned something..

That always feels at first as if you had lost something." Another H. G. Wells quote there. Yesterday you learnt he was born in the Motherland. Shortly after that post I pilgrimaged to where a huge mural in his honour once stood. Yesterday I found it to be replace by one celebrating Darwin...



Notice the Bromley town pump in the foreground. It pleased me however to see the tripods still running things further down the high street...



Not forgetting the man's life...



Hometown hero worship over. Charlie, Lev, Toddy and Wob played at Wembley on Saturday...



Nothing special. I told you I'd fill you in about a special meal in Berlin. Photos are on my computer at home so I'll tell you instead about a fantastic burger. One for the Wilson...



I got it here...




One of the best

No comments: