Tuesday 27 January 2009

"I like to sneak in under the radar..

.. I don`t have any paparazzi following me or have to deal with that stuff. I`m never in the tabloids. I prefer that" - Rob Schneider

Schneider's a lucky man. The hit rates have gone through the roof since the games of skate have gone live and it means I have to deal with this every morning..



Jus' kidding. I liked the idea of pap snapping the paparazzi though. I don't know who they were waiting for. One of them was standing on a car at one point. Fresh through the door is a box from the Slugger fam. New colours of the Deathwish boards for you..



There's been a Ravenous re-lick too. Pick up a copy if you haven't already. We had two good visits from this guy over the weekend..



Legendary. The new Springsteen album has had one play out. I'm backing it. After a long days skate yesterday we aimed for a public house. Just prior to entering the first one we found Hops had a little tangle with the feds. I won't elaborate right now but I can tell you he was completely innocent and what went on was ridiculous. As promised the adventures of little green Hops continue...



Another blog to add to your list was brought to my attention this morning. Work from the hands of this guy..



Here's a video part for you containing one of the best nollie backside flips ever..



Maybe you noticed some of the paintings edited amongst Vaughan's part. You can see more of his recent work on his new blog. Click below..

http://blackraindropsof1979.blogspot.com

A jedi mind trick has resulted in me doing a gym induction later on this evening. See you on the treadmill

No comments: