Thursday 20 November 2008

"As you make your way through this hectic world of ours..

.. set aside a few minutes each day. At the end of the year, you'll have a couple of days saved up." That's a quote from a child aged seven. That kid knows what's up. There's been little time for any setting aside of late. Yesterday was busy from the start. The finished article made everyone's hard work worthwhile. I have no photographic evidence of what went down here as the Alley cam has accompanied Rob to West London. Fingers crossed I'll be fiddling around with imovie again in no time. I'll bring you some pictures tomorrow. The event at the shop ran smoothly apart from a red coat jobsworth interfering with the tidy up. It's encouraging to see the scene growing with each event that's put on.
The party at the Macbeth was heaving too, from sauna to sauna. I enjoyed The Penetrators as always but had to leave shortly afterwards as I had skip filling duty in the a.m. As skip filling drew to a close this afternoon Jonny L rang me while I was in the toilet. Being unaccustomed to wearing tracky b's on the regular I grabbed for my phone with the vigor of a jean wearer. The phone flew in the air and in true comic book slow motion style I grabbed and grabbed but to no avail. The comedy plop, the face slap, obscenities. I grappled it out of the bowl but it was soaked through. It's just started working again but it lights up at will. Looks like I'm in the market for a new hand set. The good news is I managed to get a skate in so fun was had. If anyone wants a Commodore Amiga 500 there's one in the skip outside. It served me well that machine. Speedball 2, Rick Dangerous 2, Kid gloves, Toki. Games not included.
Two of my friends have been busy battling away at the web. The Wilson 2000 or as Seth would know him "my mate Matt" has been pimping out a site for Linguaphone. If you fancy taking up a new language that's the place to go. Have a look for yourselves here...

http://www.linguaphone-ishop.com

Also Brabs has a web space where you can see all the projects he's recently been involved in. For Brabenec activity visit..

http://www.letscontinue.net

Tamsin sent me this picture the other day which made me laugh..



Sounds like the worst petting zoo ever, imagine paying it a visit and being unable to nettle the goats. It's event after event here in London town. Here's your Saturday evening planned out for you..



There'll be some tickets available on the door on the night but there's no way of insuring this. Your best bet is to come and see us in Slam and pick one up. They're £4 each and you have the choice of a 6.45 or 7.45 showing. I don't expect to see any tantalising or ruffling.

No comments: