Sunday 2 November 2008

Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask,

"Where have I gone wrong?" Then a voice says to me, "This is going to take more than one night."-Charlie Brown

Dan had this good picture of a picture in his phone. Actually it's a bad picture of a good picture. It's Boris giving it..



I watched this last night..



I was excited to see Pacino and DeNiro in the same room again. Heat is one of my all time favourite films. This lacked the impact of Heat but had it's moments. You get to see Dyrdek as a skateboarding pimp, 50 cent's in there and there are some good lines.."You don't become a cop because you want to serve and protect. You join the force because they let you carry a gun and a badge. You do it because you get respect."-Turk. It's worth a watch but don't expect a Michael Mann gunfight or anywhere near as involved a script. Rob tipped me off a day too late about this item on ebay..

http://cgi.ebay.com/Chewbacca-mask_W0QQitemZ250316193925QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item250316193925&_trksid=p3286.m63.l1177webmail

It could have saved my lack of a Halloween costume. My friend Jonas runs an educational blog you may not be aware of. Have a look around on there and come away with an enhanced record collection. From Stretch Armstrong mixtapes to obscure black metal, Jonas is sharing his knowledge and wealth. Join him at Kick to Kill..

http://kicktokill.blogspot.com

Hopefully the sky won't fall on our heads tomorrow. I need to get off the internet now because Luigi needs to check his inbox, he's hoping Rob Schneider has contacted him about being his body double.

No comments: