Friday 7 November 2008

"I don't think I want to know a six-year-old who isn't a dreamer, or a sillyheart....

And I sure don't want to know one who takes their student career seriously. I don't have a college degree. I don't even have a job. But I know a good kid when I see one. Because they're ALL good kids, until dried-out, brain-dead skags like you drag them down and convince them they're no good. You so much as scowl at my niece, or any other kid in this school, and I hear about it, and I'm coming looking for you!" -Uncle Buck
Our resident pissed uncle was holding court last night at the Carhartt premiere. Who's that? This guy..



You know you've made it when you're in the Buyers guide. Rattbox is on the cover..



There was a really good turn out for the Carhartt video. Toddy, Vaughan, Smithy and Jensen all had front row seats.Thanks to everyone who came down and caught some priceless unseen Scott Palmer footage. I'm not sure what the release plan is for the dvd but I'll let you know as I do. We have a great selection of new stuff for you this weekend. Here's a board wall over view..



The British wall has had an injection of brand new Blueprint wood hot off the presses..



The new wheels are in too..



I made sure there's a good selection of soft wheels in too. I know that you soft wheel buyers out there like buying your soft wheels on a saturday..



We also have a colourful array of Spitfire's..



We are a hardware customer's dream this weekend. See you for the Set-Upathon. Digging in the Alley cam crates I found this old flick of Steve from an old Springsteen excursion..



and my inbox spat out an image of Magee's breakfast..



Peanut butter, jam or jelly depending on your country of origin plus crusts. Mine would have neither spread but instead a thin smear of Marmite. Controversial.

"Take this quarter, go downtown, and have a rat gnaw that thing off your face! Good day to you, madam"

No comments: