Monday 10 November 2008

"There is little chance that...

... meteorologists can solve the mysteries of weather until they gain an understanding of the mutual attraction of rain and weekends". ~Arnot Sheppard
Those same meteorologists should study the connection between bad weather and Jake's day off. Bad weather always looks worse through a window, that's the only view I've had of it today. Even my new ACG jacket was intimidated. Two things have made my day better..



An absolute classic when you're feeling a little sorry for yourself. Usually this is an illness/hangover remedy, today it was the first foodstuff I thought of once I was resigned to a day inside. In honour of our Robert Downey Jr visit yesterday I watched this..



It was a good rites of passage tale. By no means glamorous, the story takes place in Queens in the Summer of 1986. That was a good summer for me but perhaps not so good for this stories protagonist Dito played by Robert Downey Jr and Shia Labeouf. Of the two coming of age tales I've watched recently which are both set in NY. Actually make that three, I watched Bomb The System recently too. This one wins out. Give it a watch.

No comments: